An uninsured service is something that Alberta Health Care does not cover.
Our clinic charges you or a third party (such as your employer) for these services.
Prices are subject to change.
1. Drivers Medicals
- Class 1 and 2 - $150
- Class 3,4 and 5 and Mandatory Registry Drivers Medicals - $100
2. Doctor’s note for school or work - $20
3. Third party medical
- with labs - $140
- without labs - $100
4. With effect Jan 1 2017 Wart treatments are $5.00
5. Forms that the doctor has completed for you - $55
6. Prescription over the phone for a patient with a family doctor here - $50
7. Chart transfer to another doctor's office is $75 and $10 for every additional family member wishing to have their charts transferred at the same time.
8. Visit for non-residents - $100
9. Patients from Quebec must pay for office visits - $70
For a full list of our Uninsured Services please contact our Legal Department.
Not showing for an appointment could result in a charge of $37 for a regular office visit or between $50-$100 for a complete physical, Please do give us 1 business day notice if you are unable to make your appointment. This way you won’t get charged and we can give the appointment to another patient that needs it.